Make a lasting impact by including Cedarhill in your estate planning!
Designating Cedarhill Animal Sanctuary as a benificary in your will or trust is a meaningful way to help us continue to serve animals in need. Many of our programs and services have been made possible by individuals who have included Cedarhill in their final arrangements.
How to Give Through a Will or Trust:
- - Leave a specific dollar amount or asset.
- - Designate a percentage of your estate to be given through your will or living trust.
- - Give only the remainder, or residue, of your estate, or that which remains after bequests to loved ones have been made.
There Are more Ways You Can Give!
- - Gift of cash
- - Securities
- - Annuities
- - Personal property
- - Life Insurance
- - Appreciated Stock
- - Retirement Plans
- - Real estate (accepted on a case-by-case basis with minimum valuation considerations and a written appraisal)
- - Savings accounts - your organization can be the beneficiary
- - CD’s and money market funds
You may designate your bequest in two ways:
- -An unrestricted bequest for the general purposes of Cedarhill
- -A requested bequest to be used to support a particular program
The material presented is intended as general educational information on the topics discussed herein and should not be interpreted as legal, financial or tax advice.
Please seek the specific advice of your tax advisor, attorney, and/or financial planner to discuss the application of these topics to your individual situation.
Information for Cedarhill Animal Sanctuary, a 501c(3) non-profit
Federal tax ID #64-0794082
Address: 144 Sanctuary Loop, Caledonia, MS 39740